* documenting sources
@ 2019-11-26 16:33 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2019-11-26 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I would like to be abbe to commento some ConTeXt code that we use at work.

From what I see in the distribution itself, %D is the way to comment
text (and %C the copyright information).

Sorry, I don’t even know how to look for this (either in the
distribution, or in the wiki).

I would like to know how to compile back-swf.mkiv to get the documentation.

Which is the right command for that?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: documenting sources
@ 2019-11-26 22:18 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2019-11-26 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 11/26/2019 5:33 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I would like to be abbe to commento some ConTeXt code that we use at work.
>
>  From what I see in the distribution itself, %D is the way to comment
> text (and %C the copyright information).
>
> Sorry, I don’t even know how to look for this (either in the
> distribution, or in the wiki).
>
> I would like to know how to compile back-swf.mkiv to get the documentation.
>
> Which is the right command for that?
context --extra=module test.tex

but there is a buglet in the lmtx version so for now run that with mkiv

Hans

* Re: documenting sources
@ 2019-11-27 14:50   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2019-11-27 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 11/26/19 11:18 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> I would like to know how to compile back-swf.mkiv to get the documentation.
>>
>> Which is the right command for that?
> context --extra=module test.tex
>
> but there is a buglet in the lmtx version so for now run that with mkiv

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

contextjit has also problems with "--extra=module". Typesetting either
back-swf.mkiv or back-pdf.mkiv), I get the following error message:

tex error       > tex error on line 79 in file
virtual://buffer.module.1: ! You can't use `macro parameter character #'
in horizontal mode

l.79                         local someline = (#
                                              line < 3 and "") or
sub(line,4...

<empty file>

Many thanks for your help,