Am 06.06.2011 um 01:20 schrieb Mathieu Dupont: > Ok, thank you very much for the great work Wolfgang ! > > For now I guess I could look at the source code of a command to find out its properties (I am not familiar with TeX but maybe I can figure out a few things). Yes but it isn’t so easy as you thing because you have know first if the requested command was generated (in your case with \definehead) or coded without intermediate commands. Then you have to follow all dependencies of the command to find more keys and at least the valid arguments for them. If this would be easy my new command reference would have been already finished but it takes often a lot of time to write the complete description for a command. Wolfgang