* Problem with \Caps
@ 2020-12-20 17:59 Joaquín Ataz López
From: Joaquín Ataz López @ 2020-12-20 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day to everyone. I have a problem that may be very simple to solve,
but for which I have not found an answer in the wiki.

Until relatively recently I was using the January 2020 version of
ConTeXt Standalone, recently I have updated it to the December 18th
version, and when I compile a file that I used to compile well, an error
is generated because the \Caps macro is not recognized.

I can't get the desired effect with \sc, it has to be with \Caps.

I have tried to compile it with LMTX but there too is considered that
\Caps is an undefined control sequence.

--
Joaquín Ataz López
Derecho Civil