* \hyphenatedurls woes in mkii
@ 2011-03-23 13:13 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2011-03-23 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

For a change, I have a question of my own. Consider this file:

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\useURL
  [myurl]
  [http://hosting.elvenkind.com/cgi-bin/action=list]
  []
  [\hyphenatedurl{http://hosting.elvenkind.com/cgi-bin/action=list}]

\starttext
See \from[myurl]\par
See \url[myurl]\par
\stoptext

I would like to use the \from because that is more consistent with
the rest of my document, but in mkii \from (or more precisely:
\processisolatedwords) puts in spaces after each breakpoint. Does
anybody know how to get rid of these? (no issue in mkiv, but this
is an older setup where mkii is required).

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: \hyphenatedurls woes in mkii
@ 2011-03-23 14:01 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-03-23 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 23.03.2011 um 14:13 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

> Hi,
>
> For a change, I have a question of my own. Consider this file:
>

> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \useURL
>  [myurl]
>  [http://hosting.elvenkind.com/cgi-bin/action=list]
>  []
>  [\hyphenatedurl{http://hosting.elvenkind.com/cgi-bin/action=list}]
>
> \starttext
> See \from[myurl]\par
> See \url[myurl]\par
> \stoptext
>
> I would like to use the \from because that is more consistent with
> the rest of my document, but in mkii \from (or more precisely:
> \processisolatedwords) puts in spaces after each breakpoint. Does
> anybody know how to get rid of these? (no issue in mkiv, but this
> is an older setup where mkii is required).

\setupinteraction[split=no]

Wolfgang

* Re: \hyphenatedurls woes in mkii
@ 2011-03-23 14:05   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2011-03-23 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 03/23/11 15:01, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> \setupinteraction[split=no]

The downside of that is that it totally disables
\hyphenatedurl :(

* Re: \hyphenatedurls woes in mkii
@ 2011-03-23 14:28     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-03-23 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 23.03.2011 um 15:05 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

> On 03/23/11 15:01, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>>
>> \setupinteraction[split=no]
>
> The downside of that is that it totally disables
> \hyphenatedurl :(

In your example it works when you use only two arguments for \useURL.

Wolfgang