* Coloring hyperlinks all the time
@ 1999-02-03 23:59 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 1999-02-03 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I need to do somehting unusual (did you guess?):

When lists are typeset in borders:

  \placelist[chapter]
    [variant=none,
     criterium=xxx]

etcetera, the link has a different color (red) when the destination page is
on screen. On any other page the link has a different color (green),
indicating you can click on it, and something will actually happen.

Ok, that's fine, but what I want is this:

The link for chapter 1 should be red  throughout the entire chapter, and
still be clickable. And when you click on it, it should go to the first page
of that chapter.

If this is not an option, I will make the colors of `inclickable links' the
same as clickable ones, unless someone has a good motivation why this cannot
be adjusted (sorry Hans for all the work I am creating this way ;-).

Gilbert.

* Re: Coloring hyperlinks all the time
@ 1999-02-04 11:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-02-04 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I need to do somehting unusual (did you guess?):
>
> When lists are typeset in borders:
>
>   \placelist[chapter]
>     [variant=none,
>      criterium=xxx]
>
> etcetera, the link has a different color (red) when the destination page is
> on screen. On any other page the link has a different color (green),
> indicating you can click on it, and something will actually happen.
>
> Ok, that's fine, but what I want is this:
>
> The link for chapter 1 should be red  throughout the entire chapter, and
> still be clickable. And when you click on it, it should go to the first page
> of that chapter.

Hm. I can think of a complicated mechanism with logical refs and related
fonts or something like reference ranges. Not on my agenda -)

> If this is not an option, I will make the colors of `inclickable links' the
> same as clickable ones, unless someone has a good motivation why this cannot
> be adjusted (sorry Hans for all the work I am creating this way ;-).

\setupwhateveryoudealwith
  [color=green,
   contrastcolor=green]

Hans