* ConTeXt: Math: Fraktur/calligraphic letters, RSFS
@ 1999-03-14 19:23 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 1999-03-14 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

how can I access the Fraktur letters of AMS-TeX ($\frak A$), the
calligraphic letters (LaTeX: $\cal A$ or \mathcal; what does \cg do?)
and the Ralph Smith Formal Script (RSFM; LaTeX: \mathscr).

                              * * *

Hmm, I think I have to read a lot of source and TeX-books to get an
overview
about which packages are available.
Concerning \frak a grep found this:
  font-ams.tex:203:%D \def\frak#1{{\fam\eufmfam\relax#1}}
  font-eul.tex:18:   mc=eufm10 at 12pt]
I nethertheless don't get it why it isn't supported yet.

Concernig \cg / calligraphic I found some definitions in "Unknown
Defaults"
font-unk.tex, which don't perform anything real.

Adding RSFM should be really simple (thank you, Taco, for providing
Type-One
fonts of this) -- but I'm not totally sure how to do it. (I will try it
tomorrow.)

Tobias

--
Tobias Burnus