* [ConTeXt] landscape
@ 1999-03-26 13:21 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 1999-03-26 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Is there a nice methode to set a whole document to landscape?
And  how can I get a multipage table in the landscape format, whereas
the header/footer remains in portrait position?

Tobias

* Re: [ConTeXt] landscape
@ 1999-03-26 15:21 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-03-26 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

Tobias Burnus wrote:

> Is there a nice methode to set a whole document to landscape?
> And  how can I get a multipage table in the landscape format, whereas
> the header/footer remains in portrait position?

So, you can say things like:

  \setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]

or rotated, mirrored, negative, 90, 180, 270 or whatever. The first
argument specifies the working area, the second one the output medium.
You can combine these things with arranging pages (like 2up etc). The
next verson of the reference manual has lots of examples (see also the
big maps).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE