From: Alan Bowen <acbowen@princeton.edu>
Subject: Re: ConTeXt and the blind
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:00:12 -0400	[thread overview]

Bill, Erik, and Matthew—

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I will explore pdftotext and
the Acrobat “Save As” options. One of the problems for all—and perhaps
it is insuperable—is the ability of such reading software to present
phrases in foreign languages and mathematical expressions. I will
report to you at least on what I discover.

Best, Alan