On 19 sept. 08, at 20:31, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Otared Kavian wrote: >> >> Has something changed recently in the ways >> TEXMFCNF has to be set? > > On Mac, the situation with LuaTeX configuration has changed > *considerably* and in some very important ways after ConTeXt & LuaTeX > have been frozen for TeX Live. Hi Mojca, Thanks for the information. How can one find out how to adapt the new parameters (TEXMFCNF, and alike)? > I updated ConTeXt, luatex binary and ConTeXt scripts manually, and it > works fine now, though I never use --updatecontext. What do you mean by "manually"? Do you mean unzipping the file context/current/cont-tmf.zip or context/beta/cont-tmf.zip into /usr/local/texlive or into either of /usr/local/texlive/2008 or /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local ? Thanks again for your attention: OK