* CZ format
@ 1999-05-25 13:45 Erik Frambach
From: Erik Frambach @ 1999-05-25 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to generate the CZ version of ConTeXt (using pdfeTeX) and I get
the following messages:

[...]
) (e:/4texwin/texmf/tex/context/base/thrd-tab.tex)
(e:/4texwin/texmf/tex/context/base/supp-lan.tex
line 311: inserting E-TEX code \detokenize
line 751: inserting E-TEX code \ifcsname
) (e:/4texwin/texmf/tex/context/base/supp-num.tex
) (e:/4texwin/texmf/tex/context/base/enco-ini.tex
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \c!file
                   \f!encodingprefix ans
\doifundefined #1#2->\edef \p!defined {#1
                                         }\@EA \ifcsname \@EA \detokenize \@...

\next1 #1,->\douseencoding {#1}
                               \doprocesscommaitem
<argument> ans,
               il2,pdf
\nextcommaitem ...ommaitem }\doprocesscommaitem #1
                                                  ,]\relax \global \advance ...
l.659 \useencoding[ans,il2,pdf]

?
! Emergency stop.
<argument> \c!file
                   \f!encodingprefix ans
\doifundefined #1#2->\edef \p!defined {#1
                                         }\@EA \ifcsname \@EA \detokenize \@...

\next1 #1,->\douseencoding {#1}
                               \doprocesscommaitem
<argument> ans,
               il2,pdf
\nextcommaitem ...ommaitem }\doprocesscommaitem #1
                                                  ,]\relax \global \advance ...
l.659 \useencoding[ans,il2,pdf]

End of file on the terminal!

I use the newest stuff from my conTeXt mirror (cont-tmf.zip) from
which I successfully generated NL, EN and DE formats. What's wrong?

Erik

* Re: CZ format
@ 1999-05-25 14:18 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-05-25 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Erik Frambach wrote:

> I'm trying to generate the CZ version of ConTeXt (using pdfeTeX) and I get
> the following messages:

> I use the newest stuff from my conTeXt mirror (cont-tmf.zip) from
> which I successfully generated NL, EN and DE formats. What's wrong?

The cont-cz file was orriginally an english interface with czech
patterns and defaults. Currently the real czech interface is under
construction, and for generating it, you need adapted mult-* files.
These are still experimental and not distributed. The cont-cz file is
only there for Tom Hudec. I will (temporary) remove it from the
distribution.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE