* samples
@ 1999-05-25 15:52 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-05-25 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I just uploaded some new things:

-  sieps samples: a collection of files demonstrating
   how to setup layouts and more
-  tacos scripts: currently only one, but I think you can expect more

These can be found when you follow the context info threads.

There is also a (currently small) collection of demo files at the
context beta page. Occasionally I will add examples that came up in
email exchanges.

I'm currently working on three perl/tk scripts: tek (a basic editor with
fast dir browsing and syntax highlighting), texfind (a recursive search
utility with browsable log) and texwork (the big thing, a tex/mp editing
environment). All three are currently being tested at pragma.

David has sent me some corrections on the english beginners manual.
Expect an update soon.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: samples
@ 2000-10-24  7:58   ` Thomas Handler
From: Thomas Handler @ 2000-10-24  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConText

Ed,

thank you for the examples, the files are OK, I'm also using Linux :-)

Anyway your sample forces me to update my installation due to the latest
features used ;-) but it gives me the hint I needed.

Thank you,
  Thomas Handler

From: Ed L Cashin @ 2000-10-23 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConText