* Numbered Labels
@ 2009-12-26 11:54 Wolfgang Murth
From: Wolfgang Murth @ 2009-12-26 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

For a rulebook I wanted to use numbered labels in the margin for each rule like in the manual in chapter 10.5. But I dont get the
chapter or section number before the rulenumber. I.e. I only get "Rule 2" instead of "Rule 4.2". How can i manage this? In the Wiki
are no hints about that. Below a minimal example of what I tried.

Thanks for your help.

With sunny greetings from Austria

Wolfgang Murth

%------------------------------------------------------------------
\definelabel[rule][text=Rule,location=inmargin,before=, after=, way=bysection]

\starttext

\chapter{test}
\rule this is  a simple test
\section{Section A}
\rule[1] this is  a simple test

\rule this is  a simple test

\rule this is  a simple test

\rule this is  a simple test

\rule this is  a simple test

\section{Section B}
\rule this is  a simple test

\rule this is  a simple test

\rule this is  a simple test

\rule this is  a simple test

\stoptext
%------------------------------------------------------------------

* Re: numbered labels
@ 2002-06-23 11:15 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-06-23 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 10:24 AM 6/18/2002 +0200, Kris Hermans wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm trying the example in section 10.5 of the english ConTeXt reference
>manual. I first define the label "video", which I use and later on I want to
>refer to this label:
>
>\starttext
>
>\definelabel[video][text=video,location=inmargin]
>
>This defines \type{\video} \video, that results in a numbered blablabla.
>This is a nice and exciting video blablabla.
>
>In this paragraph I want to reference to \currentvideo[0]
>
>\stoptext
>
>However, the systems reports an "undefined control sequence: \currentvideo"
>What am I doing wrong here? How can I refer back to that particular video
>label?

This defines \type{\video}\video[whatever], that results in a
numbered blablabla.
This is a nice and exciting video blablabla.

\in {video} [whatever]

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* numbered labels