* texexec and metapost
@ 1999-05-26 21:47 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-05-26 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

In the process of sorting out some miktex issues with David, I extensed
texexec with an auto mp run option. This only happens when no write18 is
enabled or avaliable.

This brings me to some already present but probably unknown options,
like specifying an ourput file, suppressing messages, enabling color,
going through a mp/tex (btex etex) cycle, selectively processing pages
(like odd only), loading environments, and (most interesting, modes). I
know the --help (or --help topic) provides minimum info, so in my spare
time I occasionally spend some time on a texexec manual.

The new version will be uploaded soon (tested in-house first).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-05-26 21:47 UTC | newest]