* Javascript Tutorial
@ 1999-05-28 23:17 David Arnold
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Arnold @ 1999-05-28 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a up-to-date Javascript tutorial online that anyone would
recommend highly?

* Re: Javascript Tutorial
@ 1999-05-30 23:43 ` Hans Hagen
       [not found] ` <3.0.5.32.19990603165405.00a6daf0@mail.northcoast.com>
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-05-30 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

David Arnold wrote:

> Is there a up-to-date Javascript tutorial online that anyone would
> recommend highly?

Much JS books cover Netscape things which are not always 'standard'. The
ECMA document is the only one to be trusted. Some time ago I made a few
demos for someone, I'll send them. Take a look at the public netscape
documents.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Javascript Tutorial
       [not found] ` <3.0.5.32.19990603165405.00a6daf0@mail.northcoast.com>
@ 1999-06-04  7:19   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-06-04  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

More on ecma can be found here:

http://home.netscape.com/flash4/newsref/pr/newsrelease435.html

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Javascript Tutorial
@ 1999-06-04 20:22     ` David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 1999-06-04 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hans,

I also found

http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/jsguide4/index.htm

What do you think of this link? Look like a good place to start?

At 09:19 AM 6/4/99 +0200, you wrote:
>More on ecma can be found here:
>
>http://home.netscape.com/flash4/newsref/pr/newsrelease435.html

>      tel: 038 477 53 69 | fax: 038 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.nl

* Re: Javascript Tutorial
       [not found] ` <3.0.5.32.19990603165405.00a6daf0@mail.northcoast.com>
@ 1999-06-05 12:12 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-06-05 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

David Arnold wrote:

> I also found
>
> http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/jsguide4/index.htm
>
> What do you think of this link? Look like a good place to start?

As long as you forget about the NS specific things.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE