Dear Hraban, When I wrote a class material for Linear Algebra, it is nice to use \pmatrix and \bmatrix etc. But, for example, to write a result matrix of the product of two matrices, I need to calculate it somewhere and copy it to my text. Hence, I tried to use Lua to handle it in the ConTeXt. And, it is nicely working. During the process, I asked many questions to Hans and he gladly helped me. It is the first time for me to code using Lua, so my coding was clumsy. However, Hans corrected it to be usable in ConTeXt even though he is very very busy in many things. And, he made it a module and put it in the list. Thanks Hans. Finally I finished several chapters on Linear Algebra using that code. It was many years ago. Here is a document of it. I confirm that it is running well without any problem. I hope that someone who wants to write an article on Linear Algebra use it. Thanks for reading. Best regards, Dalyoung