* Fw: figuur masker is niet te vinden
@ 1999-06-21 16:00 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 1999-06-21 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Wybo Dekker

>Not all options can be given in the first line. Lookup the texexec script
>and check for yourself what it is doing.

I am sorry I forgot: the function is called ScanPreamble.

* Re: Fw: figuur masker is niet te vinden
@ 1999-06-21 21:22 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-06-21 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Context List, Wybo Dekker

Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen wrote:

> >Not all options can be given in the first line. Lookup the texexec script
> >and check for yourself what it is doing.
>
> I am sorry I forgot: the function is called ScanPreamble.

No all options make sense. I added this feature mainly for the
interface, and sometimes one explicitly wants a certain tex (pdftex,
omega, etex) or driver.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE