* DocBook and Context?
@ 1999-06-29 15:23 Piotr Kopszak
From: Piotr Kopszak @ 1999-06-29 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dzien Dobry,

I only discovered Context about a week ago and am pretty amazed
especially by the interactive part of it. I prepare museum catalogues on
CD-ROMs and started to contemplate the idea of making the next one with
the use of Context.  The problem is I have to feed it with DocBook
(modified) text. Has anyone got any experiences with formatting DocBook
with Context?

Best wishes

Piotr Kopszak
Polish Art Gallery