* Re: Please HELP, tabellen doen het niet meer
       [not found] <37AFC6DC.54081D58@kwetters.nl>
@ 1999-08-10  7:34 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-08-10  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Berend de Boer wrote:

> Hallo Hans,
>
> Net geupgraded naar laatste pdftex en context, tabellen doen het nu
> echter niet meer.
>
> Bij deze een test file. Misschien kun je nu even hiernaar kijken? Anders
> moet ik weer downgraden.

Indeed a bug. I copied a macro, reformatted it and forgot a % . Can you
change in core-tab.tex:

\def\BeginTableParBox#1%
  {\vtop\bgroup

The next day(s) I'll update the context zip archives; it also includes
the 'option=bookmark' feature in \setupinteractionscreen. (+ a few more
extensions/optimizations but those probably only affect taco -)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-08-10  7:34 UTC | newest]