* error messages when using lates cont-tmf.zip
@ 1999-09-03 20:17 Thomas Porter
From: Thomas Porter @ 1999-09-03 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I decided to try the lates cont-tmf.zip and when I unzipped it into my
/usr/share/texmf tree and tried to texexec a simple test file, I got a message
asking e to update my pdftex binaries.  I am using 13.d.  Is there anything
else easily obtainable?  The
http://ftp.cstug.cz/pub/tex/local/cstug/thanh/pdftex-beta/latest/bin/Linux
points to a 13.d version.

Thanks!

--
Tom Porter                                       txporter@mindspring.com
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament],