* Radio buttons
@ 1999-09-11 14:46 Matthew Baker
From: Matthew Baker @ 1999-09-11 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Has anything changed with radio buttons.  These used to work for me but
don't seem to now.  I have the latest context here and the second-latest
at work.  Both do the same.  All buttons in a group are on and clicking on
them doesn't switch them off.

I am using the followng code which is more or less from UP1

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\definefield [Logos] [radio] [LogoSetup] [ConTeXt,PPCHTEX,TeXUtil]
[PPCHTEX]
\definesubfield [ConTeXt] [] [ConTeXtLogo]
\definesubfield [PPCHTEX] [] [PPCHTEXLogo]
\definesubfield [TeXUtil] [] [TeXUtilLogo]
\definesymbol [ConTeXtLogo] [{C}]
\definesymbol [PPCHTEXLogo] [{P}]
\definesymbol [TeXUtilLogo] [{T}]
\setupfield [LogoSetup] [width=4cm,height=4cm,frame=off,background=screen]

\starttext
\hbox to \hsize
{\hss\field[ConTeXt]\hss\field[PPCHTEX]\hss\field[TeXUtil]\hss}
\stoptext

Anything missing?

- Matt

--
Dr. Matthew Baker           matthew.baker@gmd.de
GMD - FIT.MMK               http://fit.gmd.de/hci/pages/matthew.baker.html

* Re: Radio buttons
@ 1999-09-12 20:51 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-09-12 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Context List

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the late response, but I had to finish a few (tricky graphic)
presentations for eurotex first as well as to isolate the database
module. Furthermore, the wheather was too good for programming.

You're right about the radio fields. I recently extended the push button
with some additional appearances. [Gilbert: remind me to explain this
some day because it can solve your loesje cdrom problem with the buttons
you don't want to print]. This feature must be disables in radio fields,
so here is the missing line for spec-fdf.tex:

\def\doFDFpresetradiofield#1#2#3#4#5#6#7%
  {\bgroup
   \FDFvaluestrue % ADD THIS

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Radio buttons
@ 1999-09-12 21:22 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-09-12 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Context List

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the late response, but I had to finish a few (tricky graphic)
presentations for eurotex first as well as to isolate the database
module. Furthermore, the wheather was too good for programming.

You're right about the radio fields. I recently extended the push button
with some additional appearances. [Gilbert: remind me to explain this
some day because it can solve your loesje cdrom problem with the buttons
you don't want to print]. This feature must be disables in radio fields,
so here is the missing line for spec-fdf.tex:

\def\doFDFpresetradiofield#1#2#3#4#5#6#7%
  {\bgroup
   \FDFvaluestrue % ADD THIS

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
      tel: 038 477 53 69 | fax: 038 477 53 74 X-Mozilla-Status:
0009----------------------------------------------------------------

* Re: Radio buttons
@ 1999-09-13  6:50   ` Matthew Baker
From: Matthew Baker @ 1999-09-13  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> Sorry for the late response, but I had to finish a few (tricky graphic)
> presentations for eurotex first as well as to isolate the database
> module. Furthermore, the wheather was too good for programming.

Likewise here, so an earlier response would have made no difference :)

> with some additional appearances. [Gilbert: remind me to explain this
> some day because it can solve your loesje cdrom problem with the buttons
> you don't want to print].

Ah, this sounds handy.  So one could hide, for example, submit and form
reset buttons when printing?

- Matt

--

@ 1999-09-13  7:31     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-09-13  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Context List

Matthew Baker wrote:

> Ah, this sounds handy.  So one could hide, for example, submit and form
> reset buttons when printing?

Yes, but they are very resource hungry. Another way of dealing with this
is providing a bit more crop boxes. I still did not implement this, but
wil do so some day. That way one can preset the printable area.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE