* english manual
@ 1999-09-30 14:12 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-09-30 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've uploaded the first two english chapters. In a few days, two more
will follow. The first two are not that interesting -)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* english manual
@ 2000-11-14 17:09 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-11-14 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Berend,

I uploaded the english beta manual as interactive version [cont-eni.pdf]
but because today our site is moved to another machine [ricardo did so a
few minutes ago] you have to wait another day to fetch it due to dns
updating,

happy downloading [took me 10 minutes on isdn] and happy reading, no
guarantees since i didn't check the pdf.

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: english manual
@ 2000-02-03 12:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-02-03 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 12:59 AM 2/3/2000 +0800, Mr. Lei Wang wrote:

>>I uploaded chapter 13 as well as the chapters so far as one document (i did
>>not check the layout yet, that's for later).
>>
>Hans, The chapter 13 can not hyperlinked in beta manual web site.
>I try it yesterday and the name of this chapter is not a link to
>the download file.

Thanks for the notice. Corrected.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: english manual
@ 2000-02-02 16:59 Mr. Lei Wang
From: Mr. Lei Wang @ 2000-02-02 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

>Hi all,
>
>I uploaded chapter 13 as well as the chapters so far as one document (i did
>not check the layout yet, that's for later).

Hans, The chapter 13 can not hyperlinked in beta manual web site.
I try it yesterday and the name of this chapter is not a link to
the download file.

            Mr. Lei Wang
            lwang@amath8.amt.ac.cn

* Re: english manual
       [not found]   ` <m3aelr37lk.fsf@coe.uga.edu>
@ 2000-01-27 14:47     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-01-27 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

>You probably know this, but the server is acting funny:
>
>        Error code 404
>
>        Access denied, or file does not exist
>
>        WN/2.2.2
>
>I'm trying "http://www.pragma-ade.nl/".

I just found out. Since we use a provider, I now have to find a way to get
a quick answer to it.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* english manual