* mirrors
@ 1999-10-06 13:18 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-06 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

There are now three mirrors sites. The new one is located in Denmark,
pretty fast, and maintained by Gilbert. The site is updated each
midnight. The url is available at

www.pragma-ade.nl/mirrors.htm

Gilberts site also holds some information about the dvi-3 efforts.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: mirrors
@ 1999-10-06 13:42 ` Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 1999-10-06 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> There are now three mirrors sites. The new one is located in Denmark,
> pretty fast, and maintained by Gilbert. The site is updated each
> midnight. The url is available at
>
> www.pragma-ade.nl/mirrors.htm
>
> Gilberts site also holds some information about the dvi-3 efforts.

This is currently pretty empty, but (sorry, as usual) I am working on
it.
If anybody has any ideas (for the web-pages), let me know. I am hoping
to complete some stuff this week-end.

Gilbert.