* Re: context problems
       [not found] <0F3313EC125AD311981100105AB3A75D07B55D@N0795.mdf.fvbb.de>
@ 1999-10-13 12:59 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-13 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Haseloff, Lutz" wrote:

> I had a few questions about Pdftex and hyperref in the
> pdftex mailinglist and the answer to all them were
>
> use context!

-)

> now i installed the latest version and have some problems.
>
> 1. i can´t find a FAQ in german or english

This week the searchable mail archive is launched. Matthew?

> 2. the pdf-files show no ligatures for the pos and for lbr-fonts only for
> the cm-fonts

Ok, that depends on your local settings. Do you use berry names or
original? Also, do you use the latest context (from our site or one of
the mirrors)?

> 3. pos-fonts don´t work (Courier-Bold and Courier-BoldOblique)
>         perhaps there are two lines missing in font-fil.tex, one for cob
>         and one for cobo

If someone tells me what the right names are ...

Here I have added to my local cont-sys.tex file (make one if absent):

\definefontsynonym[Courier-Bold]       [Courier]
\definefontsynonym[Courier-BoldOblique][Courier]

which silently remaps them to courier.

> 4. Where can i get sample files to verify my context installation

There are some sample archives on our site (beta page and third party
page).

> I use miktex under WinNT

There are quite some MikTeX users on the context list. One of them is
currently writing the installation section to the new installation
manual (recently uploaded).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-10-13 12:59 UTC | newest]