* ConTeXt: get rid of a page number:
@ 1999-10-11 20:48 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 1999-10-11 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have:

%interface=de

\stellenummerierungein[keine]
\stellelayoutein[kopfzeile=0cm, hoehe=28cm,texthoehe=28]
\starttext
\keinekopfundfusszeile
\titel{...}
\wechselezumfliesstext[9pt]{
\seite
\keinekopfundfusszeile
\thema{.....}
}
\stoptext

How can I prevent to have a '2' printed on the second page, using setupheader
and noheaderandfooter didn't seem to change a bit.

Moreover: How can I shift the page upwards?

Tobias

* Re: ConTeXt: get rid of a page number:
@ 1999-10-11 22:36 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-11 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

Tobias Burnus wrote:

> %interface=de
>
> \stellenummerierungein[keine]
> \stellelayoutein[kopfzeile=0cm, hoehe=28cm,texthoehe=28cm]
                                             ??????????????

> \starttext
> \keinekopfundfusszeile
> \titel{...}
> \wechselezumfliesstext[9pt]{
> \seite
> \keinekopfundfusszeile
> \thema{.....}
> }
> \stoptext
>
> How can I prevent to have a '2' printed on the second page, using setupheader
> and noheaderandfooter didn't seem to change a bit.
>
> Moreover: How can I shift the page upwards?

(in english)

to disable the number: \setuppagenumbering[location=]

to get rid of headers: \setuplayout[header=0pt]

the same for footers: \setuplayout[footer=0pt]

to get rid for one page: \setupheader[state=high]

(or: \setuphead[chapter][headerstate=high])

The \no... (\keine...) only work for one page.

more permanent is: \setupheader[state=empty|none|stop]

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
---------------------------------------------------------X-Mozilla-Status: 0009 Oct 12 12:14:39 1999
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:14:39 +0100
From: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
To: Zhang Xiang-sun <xszhang@AMath0.amt.ac.cn>
Subject: update

Hi again,

I just uploaded a new beta. I think the spacing is beter now. I think it
is nice to make an up-to-date document on this with of course some
chinese in it. For this purpose we need some simple texts. Do you have
some unicoded ones (with english translations)?

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: ConTeXt: get rid of a page number:
@ 1999-10-12  6:10 ` Matthew Baker
From: Matthew Baker @ 1999-10-12  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Tobias Burnus wrote:

> \stellenummerierungein[keine]

Should that be

\stellenummerierungein[status=stop]

?

--
Dr. Matthew Baker           matthew.baker@gmd.de
GMD - FIT.MMK               http://fit.gmd.de/hci/pages/matthew.baker.html

* Re: ConTeXt: get rid of a page number:
@ 1999-10-13 15:57   ` Walter Kehowski
From: Walter Kehowski @ 1999-10-13 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

ConTeXt List:

I will have my installation instructions for ConTeXt/MiKTeX posted to ConTeXt
and MiKTeX lists by Friday.

Walter