* Re: context example source
       [not found] <XFMail.991025152559.mlapsley@sthelier.sghms.ac.uk>
@ 1999-10-25 15:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-25 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

M Lapsley wrote:

> I have been looking at context.  It would be easier to get up to speed if some
> of
> the example documents had the source code to look at.  Is it
> available anywhere?

You can take a look at the pdftex manual, since it uses the english
interface. The source can be found when you follow the pdftex link. I
only want to make sources public that are properly documented. (The big
old dutch interactive manual, btw. is cross linked to the source, when
finished I can consider that doing with the new one too).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: context example source
       [not found] <XFMail.991028083111.mlapsley@sthelier.sghms.ac.uk>
@ 1999-10-28  8:35 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-28  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

M Lapsley wrote:

> Sorry to bother you again, but I cannot work out how to import a graphic as a
> background:  I want to use a home made gradient.
>
> Is this possible?

Sure,

\defineoverlay
  [somename]
  [{\externalfigure
      [somefile]
      [width=\overlaywidth,
       height=\overlayheight]}]

\setupbackgrounds[page][background=somename]

You can have many of them, actually in each area ([text][text] and so
on), also stacked:

  background={somename,nextpage}

with \defineoverlay[nextpage][\overlaybutton{nextpage}]

I think I'll make a \overlayfigure{name} too that defaults to the
width/height.

(currently I'm playing with foregrounds too, which is needed for
advanced graphics, spanning overlays.)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: context example source
       [not found] <s814ab7f.033@info_server>
@ 1999-10-25 23:04 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-25 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael Lapsley wrote:

> One thing I cannot figure out from the docs:
> what is the context command to go FullScreen on startup?

\setupinteraction
  [state=start]

\setupinteractionscreen
  [option=max]