* Re: AW: Position of figures
       [not found] <0F3313EC125AD311981100105AB3A75D1079BC@N0795.mdf.fvbb.de>
@ 1999-10-26  9:57 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-26  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Haseloff, Lutz" wrote:

>         \defineoverlay [adler]
>         [{\vbox to \overlayheight{\hsize\overlaywidth\vskip4cm\hskip4cm\externalfigure[adler]

add \hsize\overlaywidth

You can btw, check these things by saing \ruledvbox instead of \vbox.

(did you ever try \showmakeup ?)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: AW: Position of figures
@ 1999-10-25  9:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-25  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

"Haseloff, Lutz" wrote:

>         I have to put some graphics on the page. For instance an eagle is to
> place
>         1cm from the upper edge of paper and 2cm from the right edge of the
> paper.
>
>         With:
>         \defineoverlay [adler] [{\externalfigure[adler] [width=2cm]}]
>         \setupbackgrounds [top][rightmargin] [background=adler]
>         i get it at the upper right corner of the paper.

I think in your case, using the page area is saver:

\defineoverlay[adler][{\vskip2cm\hskip2cm\externalfi...}]
\setupbackgrounds[background=adler]

>         Another question:
>         Can i get ALL fields printable?
>         I have build a nice Fieldstack but when i print the document only
> the frame appears on the paper.
>         The \definefieldstack command ignores [option=printable].

No surprise, because the definition says:

\def\dodofieldstack[#1][#2][#3]%
  {\bgroup
   \processcommalist[#2]\dododofieldstack
   \setupfield[#1][#3,\c!optie=\v!alleenleesbaar]%
   \egroup}

You can change    [\c!optie=\v!alleenleesbaar,#3] and recompile the
format.

If this suits, I can change the definition, and also add a reset to be
sure. Let me know.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* AW: Position of figures
@ 1999-10-25  5:57 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-10-25  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

> You could try to do it with backgrounds, but I don't know exactly what the
> context is (e.g. what you are trying to achieve here). Look this up in the
> manual. It goes something like this:
>
> \defineoverlay[myoverlay][{\externalfigure[moverlay][width=\overlaywidth,
> eight=\overlayheight}]
>
> \setupbackgrounds
>   [page]
>   [myoverlay]

	I have to put some graphics on the page. For instance an eagle is to
place
	1cm from the upper edge of paper and 2cm from the right edge of the
paper.

	With:
	\defineoverlay [adler] [{\externalfigure[adler] [width=2cm]}]
	\setupbackgrounds [top][rightmargin] [background=adler]
	i get it at the upper right corner of the paper.

	Another question:
	Can i get ALL fields printable?
	I have build a nice Fieldstack but when i print the document only
the frame appears on the paper.
	The \definefieldstack command ignores [option=printable].
	What i´m doing wrong?

	Lutz