* AW: Acrobat Reader Startview
@ 1999-10-28 11:47 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-10-28 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I'll think it over, and (1) either extend the
> option=max|width|height|middle|etc or (2) provide changing modes when I
> found ways to fool the viewers. How badly do you need this?

> (providing a fit in window is I think more feasible).

> Hans

Hi Hans,

I don´t must have a fit width view but it would be perfect.
It is an A4 form for printing and the Fonts are small and not easy readable.
I thought it would be easy to achieve this, because when
i don´t use \setupinteraction i get what i want.
Unfortunately all the fields are absent.
And the fields are the reason to use ConTeXt.

I hope that i used the right english words

Lutz

* Re: AW: Acrobat Reader Startview
@ 1999-10-28 13:01 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-28 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

"Haseloff, Lutz" wrote:

> > I'll think it over, and (1) either extend the
> > option=max|width|height|middle|etc or (2) provide changing modes when I
> > found ways to fool the viewers. How badly do you need this?
>
> > (providing a fit in window is I think more feasible).
>
> > Hans
>
> Hi Hans,
>
> I don´t must have a fit width view but it would be perfect.
> It is an A4 form for printing and the Fonts are small and not easy readable.

How about making the first pages in S6, using \mainfield, and provide a
last page in A4 for printing?

> I thought it would be easy to achieve this, because when
> i don´t use \setupinteraction i get what i want.
> Unfortunately all the fields are absent.
> And the fields are the reason to use ConTeXt.

How do you mean absent?

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE