* Off-Topic: MAPS
@ 1999-10-28 19:25 Wolfgang Huber
From: Wolfgang Huber @ 1999-10-28 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

In one of the previous posts MAPS was mentioned.
As I surfed to the ntg-website I tried to download some of them, but I got
en error, that the pdfs are not available.
Is that purpose (just for NTG-members), or is it just an error?

BTW, what's the membership-fee for the NTG? :-)

bye

Wolfgang

PS: If the german users could turn off those AW:AW:AW:AW - cascades I
would be very grateful as subject lines should fit on a "normal" text
screen (my opinion:-)

* Re: Off-Topic: MAPS
@ 1999-10-28 22:05 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-28 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Wolfgang Huber wrote:

> In one of the previous posts MAPS was mentioned.
> As I surfed to the ntg-website I tried to download some of them, but I got
> en error, that the pdfs are not available.
> Is that purpose (just for NTG-members), or is it just an error?

Only those of the last year. Otherwise we would lose members. Around
december, members will get a cdrom with all mapses + the interactive
bibliography.

> BTW, what's the membership-fee for the NTG? :-)

I pay some 90 guilders (80 mark) per year for 2 meetings + additional
courses, two maps's (still growing), and a bunch of cdroms. The NTG is
actually one of the cheapest.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Off-Topic: MAPS
@ 1999-10-29  8:36 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 1999-10-29  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Wolfgang> Hi!  In one of the previous posts MAPS was mentioned.
    Wolfgang> As I surfed to the ntg-website I tried to download some
    Wolfgang> of them, but I got en error, that the pdfs are not
    Wolfgang> available.  Is that purpose (just for NTG-members), or
    Wolfgang> is it just an error?

The last two (currently maybe three since one was just released last
week) issues of the maps are not downloadable from the internet. All
older ones are. We let the web page lag behind for a year so that at
least there will be some motivation left to become a member.

    Wolfgang> BTW, what's the membership-fee for the NTG? :-)

90 Guilders, which translates into 41euro.

Greetings, Taco