* RE:) Acrobat Reader Startview
@ 1999-10-29  8:15 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-10-29  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Printing one page

> \useJScode[fil]  ... \goto{aha}[JS(PrintThisPage)]

> or something like that.

So far so good.
I used \input java-fil because \useJScode is undefined.
My next problem is, that the JavaScripts don´t work.
(I tried it in Exchange too, no error in ConTeXt).
I used \goto{Print the Form}[NextPage,PrintThisPage] but nothing will be
printed
except the message that the file is successfully printed.
Only when i set bInteract to true and use the print dialog
printing of the second page is possible.
I will wait for the width option of \interactionscreen.

Is there anybody out there who uses the JavaScript features of ConTeXt
in a Novell Netware and Windows NT Workstation environment?

Lutz

* Re: ) Acrobat Reader Startview
@ 1999-10-29 14:36 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-10-29 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

"Haseloff, Lutz" wrote:

> I used \input java-fil because \useJScode is undefined.

\useJSscripts[fil]

> I used \goto{Print the Form}[NextPage,PrintThisPage] but nothing will be
> printed

Maybe you can play a little with:

\definereference
  [PrintCurrentPage]
  [JS(Print_Page_Range{\realfolio,\realfolio})]

or even:              {1,1}

> except the message that the file is successfully printed.
> Only when i set bInteract to true and use the print dialog
> printing of the second page is possible.
> I will wait for the width option of \interactionscreen.
>
> Is there anybody out there who uses the JavaScript features of ConTeXt
> in a Novell Netware and Windows NT Workstation environment?

JS can be very sensitive. -)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* RE: ) Acrobat Reader Startview
@ 1999-11-02  6:45 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-11-02  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

> \definereference
>   [PrintCurrentPage]
>   [JS(Print_Page_Range{\realfolio,\realfolio})]

Hi Hans, Hi all

The reason of no printing is somewhere in the Acrobat Reader.
If  I print a page with JS unattended (this.print(false, ...
the resulting PostScript-file is corrupt. I even tried it with the
Adobe PostScript Printer Driver 5.1.
Ghostscript breaks with error message:
ERROR : undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: get
The same says the printer.

PCL6 Printer Driver works o.k.

I think it is a bug in Acrobat Reader which includes his own specials
in the PostScript-file.
Have I to live with it?

Lutz