Marc van Dongen wrote: > Also I had problems installing (I am using TeTeX 1.0) > which runs without problems. I have tried to install > ConTeX properly for about three times and then gave up. > > What didn't seem to work was that I to comlete > the ``texec --make uk en'' command. This failed over and > over again. I followed the instructions in > - How to install ConTEXt and > - TeXEXEC explained; > Is this a known problem? > I have exactly the same problem, trying to install the Context version of the pragma-ade site into my teTeX 0.99 version. I've unpacked the files in /usr/local/share/texmf, and I try to make the format nl but I get that the format is not available. A second problem I have is that my tex-installation does not have pdfetex installed. Is there any possibility to use the current Context version on teTeX 0.99? By the way: the install problems I now have are the same as those I had yesterday, trying to install Context into my TeX Live 4 installation. Same message. Kpsewhich doesn't complain: cont-nl.tex is present. > At the moment it doesn't seem to bother a lot because > ConTEXt does seem to work. I would be happy if that was true in my case too, but it is not. Nothing happens apart from complaining about missing format files. Of course, because I didn't make them. I hope the experts will provide some help. Thanks in advance. Maarten Wisse -- Oops! /\ ^^ Who's /--\ / \ This? <<---->>