* Problem with sample library
@ 1999-11-09  6:51 Marc van Dongen
From: Marc van Dongen @ 1999-11-09  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I would appreciate it if somebody could help
me out witht the following. I must be doing
something wrong.

I have just installed ConTeXt and it seems to
work fine. I've added the following entries
  \runutilityfiletrue
  \runMPgraphicstrue
  %\recycleMPslotstrue
  \newprettytrue
  \endinput
to cont-sys.tex installed it in a place where
it can be found (the recyle thingy doesn't
seem to work).

I am trying to use s-pre-02.tex by importing
it from a file called test.tex:

\usemodule[s-pre-02.tex]

\starttext
\TitlePage {About Whatever\\Topics}

\stoptext

When I run: texexec --pdf test.tex I get:
[snip]
system         : no macros found in m-s-pre-02.tex
system         : no macros found in s-s-pre-02.tex
system         : no macros found in p-s-pre-02.tex
systems        : begin file test at line 3
! Undefined control sequence.
l.4 \TitlePage
               {About Whatever\\Topics}

I've tried putting s-pre-02.tex in the same directory as
test.tex but nothing seems to work. (BTW: I think I've
managed to install ConTeXt properly because I've been
able to create some examples which changed backhround,
layout and menubars.)

I would appreciate it if anybody could help me with this.

Thanks in advance,

Marc van Dongen
     Marc van Dongen, CS Dept | phone:   +353 21 903578
University College Cork, NUIC | Fax:     +353 21 903113
  College Road, Cork, Ireland | Email: dongen@cs.ucc.ie

* Re: Problem with sample library
@ 1999-11-09  8:17 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 1999-11-09  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

    Marc> \usemodule[s-pre-02.tex]

This is wrong, see below

    Marc> system : no macros found in m-s-pre-02.tex
    Marc> system : no macros found in s-s-pre-02.tex
    Marc> system : no macros found in p-s-pre-02.tex

The correct call is: \usemodule[pre-02] or, alternatively,
\usemodule[pre-green].

greetings, taco

--
Taco Hoekwater                                 taco.hoekwater@wkap.nl
Kluwer Academic Publishers                            -- Pre Press --

* Re: Problem with sample library
@ 1999-11-09  8:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-09  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt

Marc van Dongen wrote:

>   %\recycleMPslotstrue

> to cont-sys.tex installed it in a place where
> it can be found (the recyle thingy doesn't
> seem to work).

How old is your version? Recycling was introduced a few month ago (and
can be found in cont-new.tex)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE