* Cyrillic fonts, hmm
@ 1999-11-09  9:34 grzegorz.sapijaszko
From: grzegorz.sapijaszko @ 1999-11-09  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

does ConTeXt support Russian Cyrillic fonts?
Or is somebody there, who use Cyrillic with ConTeXt?

Greetings,
Grzesiek

* Re: Cyrillic fonts, hmm
@ 1999-11-09 10:49 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-09 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

grzegorz.sapijaszko@pl.abb.com wrote:

> does ConTeXt support Russian Cyrillic fonts?
> Or is somebody there, who use Cyrillic with ConTeXt?

The only thing needed is a font-cyr.tex file, and maybe an enco file
too. If you provide the input, we can make those.

Hans

PS. Concerning languages, the beta zip provides chinese and arabtex
(arab and hebrew) support. Still under construction, but it basically
works.

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Cyrillic fonts, hmm
@ 1999-11-09 13:50   ` Maarten Wisse