* Inverting PDF figures
@ 1999-11-16  4:45 Tony Keating
From: Tony Keating @ 1999-11-16  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm currently creating a presentation using Context and including some PDF
figures which we originally created for insertion in a paper document.
Everything works very well, except the figures have black text (for printing
on white paper). Is there any easy way for me to simply invert the colors of
the figure? (ie. At the moment the figures is black on transparent, I want
white on transparent)

Tony.
--
Tony Keating <keating@mech.uq.edu.au> [http://www.mech.uq.edu.au/~tonyk]
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Queensland, AUSTRALIA

* demo of context to web interface
@ 1999-11-16  4:56 ` contact
From: contact @ 1999-11-16  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi All,
I have created an interesting demo of a context to web interface at
www.intellinux.com/gw.tl/intellinux/test.
This enables interactive PDF generation on the web. We can accept XML data and
created PDF docs using context.
we  are looking to develop interesting content. Please let  me know if you are
interested.

Sathya Rangaswamy
Bangalore
India

--
##########################
RedSpice LLC http://www.redspice.com

* Re: Inverting PDF figures
@ 1999-11-16  9:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-16  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 02:45 PM 11/16/99 +1000, Tony Keating wrote:

>I'm currently creating a presentation using Context and including some PDF
>figures which we originally created for insertion in a paper document.
>Everything works very well, except the figures have black text (for printing
>on white paper). Is there any easy way for me to simply invert the colors of
>the figure? (ie. At the moment the figures is black on transparent, I want
>white on transparent)

You really are stretching tex to the limits now -)

The rather low level and cross you fingers approach is:

\setupbackgrounds[page][background=screen,backgroundscreen=0]

\starttext

\dostartnegative
\externalfigure[test.pdf][page=1,height=10cm]
\dostopnegative

\stoptext

Alternatively, you can first negate the original.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE