* trouble using pre-original presetation style
@ 1999-11-15 15:37 contact
From: contact @ 1999-11-15 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am trying to use the pre-original style presentation. Seems like the
filesynonyms entry in local/cont-sys does not help.
It maps the lpbs font to equivalent PS but still reader complains with
error 14.

However when  I  change font to sanserif in the s-pre01 file  it works
just fine

Sathya Rangaswamy

--
##########################
RedSpice LLC http://www.redspice.com

* Re: trouble using pre-original presetation style
@ 1999-11-15 17:14 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-15 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 09:37 AM 11/15/99 -0600, contact@scorpio.redspice.com wrote:
>  Hello, I am trying to use the pre-original style presentation. Seems like
>the filesynonyms entry in local/cont-sys does not help.
>It maps the lpbs font to equivalent PS but still reader complains with
>error 14.     it works just fine Sathya Rangaswamy

Seems like you have a problem with your fonts setup. Some more info (log file snippets) would help solving it.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: trouble using pre-original presetation style
@ 1999-11-16 17:33   ` af
From: af @ 1999-11-16 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Quoting Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>:

> At 09:37 AM 11/15/99 -0600,
contact@scorpio.redspice.com wrote:
> >  Hello, I am trying to use the pre-original style
presentation. Seems
> like
> >the filesynonyms entry in local/cont-sys does not
help.
> >It maps the lpbs font to equivalent PS but still
reader complains with
> >error 14.     it works just fine Sathya Rangaswamy
>
> Seems like you have a problem with your fonts setup.
Some more info (log
> file snippets) would help solving it.
>
> Hans

>                                           Hans Hagen |
PRAGMA ADE
>               Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The
Netherlands
>       tel: 038 477 53 69 | fax: 038 477 53 74 |
www.pragma-ade.nl

Sorry,
	but I tried to use pre01..06, and I always received a
complain about pre-original, I didn't find this file in
my teTeX distribution or context distribution.

Where did I find this style?
 TIA,
	Aldenor

* Re: trouble using pre-original presetation style
@ 1999-11-16 20:43     ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 1999-11-16 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

Hi,

> Sorry,
>         but I tried to use pre01..06, and I always received a
> complain about pre-original, I didn't find this file in
> my teTeX distribution or context distribution.
In my version (current beta, I think) there is:

cont-fil.tex:\definefilesynonym [pre-original]   [pre-01]

What is the exact error message?

Regards,

Tobias