* \useencoding[win]
@ 1999-11-17  6:38 Peter Willadt
From: Peter Willadt @ 1999-11-17  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am using
ConTeXt  ver: 1999.10.18  fmt: 1999.10.25  int: english  mes: english.

Saying \useencoding[win] within my document makes pdfTeX complain about
unknown commands \startregime, \stopregime, and \enableregime.

Inputting enco-ini.tex before that removes the error messages, but in
the log file (and also on the terminal) I get messages saying
debugger       : message:: duplicate tag title in library encodings of
interface english
debugger       : message:: duplicate tag 1 in library encodings of
interface english
debugger       : message:: duplicate tag 2 in library encodings of
interface english
debugger       : message:: duplicate tag 3 in library encodings of
interface english

But, anyway, using the ß in source code still results in SS in typeset
text.

Am I missing something? Is my installation broken? Or am I the only
german windows user?

Peter Willadt

* Re: \useencoding[win]
@ 1999-11-17 11:15 ` Peter Willadt
From: Peter Willadt @ 1999-11-17 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

"Haseloff, Lutz" schrieb:

> > Saying \useencoding[win] within my document makes pdfTeX complain about
> > unknown commands \startregime, \stopregime, and \enableregime.

My installation was broken, now [repaired] anything works fine.

> My testfile is:

Thanks a lot, the testfile works.

Peter Willadt