Hello all fans of ConTeXt, A friend of mine would like to make a critical edition of a latin text. It was suggested to him that a TeX module exists which is able to do that with support for two series of footnotes at the bottom of the text. I know this module, but its user interface is very unfriendly. My question is simple: is the possibility to use more that one series of footnotes at the bottom of the page built in in standard ConTeXt? I thought I saw anywhere that it was. Thanks for the answer. Greetings, Maarten Wisse -- Ever seen Microsoft Windows's multitasking capabilities when writing to a floppy disk? Try it. Try the same on Linux.