* additional structures, DocBook, etc.
@ 2002-11-25 16:23 Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2002-11-25 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Another issue that's periodically come up, and would seem all the more
relevant with the DocBook project (which will hopefully be incorporated
into ConTeXt itself at some point):

There are a number of structures that, AFAIK, do not yet exist in
ConTeXt, but should.  Ones that are a) in DocBook, b) broadly useful,
and c) useful to me :-):

subtitle
author
abstract (and other such meta info)

epigraph

Any plans to add these?  It'd certainly make customizing DocBook
output, ConTeXt stuff itself, easier as well as...

And here's a wild thought (though I don't know if a good one):

Why not link the meta info stuff to the forthcoming new bib system?  I
have a new article I'm working on in ConTeXt:

I enter it in the bib database complete with abstract and a status of
draft, and the meta information gets imported into the document.

Bruce

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-25 16:23 UTC | newest]