Hi all, I try to get a new font Sabon (Bitstream Classical Garamond) working on ConTeXt. I've installed the font with the files available on CTAN and I've than included the following things in my environment file: \definefontsynonym [Sabon-Roman] [bsbr0] \definefontsynonym [Sabon-Italic] [bsbri0] \definefontsynonym [Sabon-Bold] [bsbb0] \definefontsynonym [Sabon-BoldItalic] [bsbbi0] \definefontsynonym [Serif] [Sabon-Roman] \definefontsynonym [SerifBold] [Sabon-Bold] \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic] [Sabon-Italic] \definefontsynonym [SerifSlanted] [Sabon-Italic] \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [Sabon-BoldItalic] \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldSlanted] [Sabon-BoldItalic] \definefontsynonym [SerifCaps] [Sabon-Roman] \definebodyfont [14.4pt,12pt,11pt,10pt,9pt,8pt,7pt,6pt,5pt] [rm] [default] Obviously, Sabon is found by TeX, because output follows and postscript can be made, but the problem is now that the encoding is certainly false, because als spaces are deleted and many characters are replaced by others. Every line has a hyphenation problem of course, without space. First, I had the same things in my environment file, but with ec encoding behind this, so: \definefontsynonym [Sabon-BoldItalic] [bsbbi0] [encoding=ec] That doesn't help either. Who knows the answer. I know that the fonts properly work with both OT1 and T1 encoding in LaTeX. How to work with them in ConTeXt? Thanks in advance. Maarten Wisse -- Word2000 is the stablest wp for Windows. (C'T magazine) Why? They know the workarounds.