* itemize headstyle SC?
@ 2002-11-08 22:23 Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2002-11-08 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want an itemized list set in smallcaps.  Shouldn't this work?

\startitemize[n][headstyle=cap]

with a \setupcapitals[sc=yes,title=yes] in the module I'm using?

I've run into this problem before with section headings, and not
figured it out...

Also, what command do I use to invoke a character encoding regime?
\usemodule doesn't seem to work...

Bruce

* Re: itemize headstyle SC?
@ 2002-11-09 16:47 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-11-09 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 05:23 PM 11/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I want an itemized list set in smallcaps.  Shouldn't this work?
>
>\startitemize[n][headstyle=cap]
>
>with a \setupcapitals[sc=yes,title=yes] in the module I'm using?
>
>I've run into this problem before with section headings, and not figured
>it out...

headstyle=\sc

is better, given that \sc is defined as small cap font

>Also, what command do I use to invoke a character encoding regime?
>\usemodule doesn't seem to work...

\enableregime[..]

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: itemize headstyle SC?
@ 2002-11-11  1:16   ` Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2002-11-11  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 11:47 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> At 05:23 PM 11/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>
>> I want an itemized list set in smallcaps.  Shouldn't this work?
>>
>> \startitemize[n][headstyle=cap]
>>
>> with a \setupcapitals[sc=yes,title=yes] in the module I'm using?
>>
>> I've run into this problem before with section headings, and not
>> figured it out...
>
> headstyle=\sc
>
> is better, given that \sc is defined as small cap font

Whether I use cap or \sc, I get no change.  Any suggestions for
figuring out what's going on?

And just for future reference, exactly what does the following command
do?

\setupcapitals[sc=yes,title=yes]

Bruce

* \enableregime
@ 2002-11-17  5:11   ` Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2002-11-17  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 11:47 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

>> Also, what command do I use to invoke a character encoding regime?
>> \usemodule doesn't seem to work...
>
> \enableregime[..]

Can't get this to work.  Let's start from the beginning then.  I have
an encoding file I want to use that is not in the standard ConTeXt
package.  Where do I put this file, and how do I insure that texexec
finds it?

Bruce