On 2015-09-12 Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > Am 2015-09-12 um 18:14 schrieb luigi scarso : > > > Do you know a good XSLT processor except Saxon? Its free version is > > just too limited. > > > > xsltproc for xslt 1.0, but you are looking for xslt 2.0 , right ? > > No, the only extension from commercial Saxon ... XSLT 1.0 is capable to handle anything (turing machine). XSLT 2.0 brings some syntactic sugar. XSLT 3.0 supports streaming. If you need 2.0 features, you can use Saxon-B 9.1.0.8 (free, but not maintained any more). > ... I would need are global variables. In pure XSLT any variable is fixed and its value cannot be changed. There are, however, different approaches how to accomplish this. Most common is defining template parameters and passing the proper values via them, see below. > E.g. if I don’t markup all my paragraphs (because it clutters the > source too much and is tedious), I get s between the original > paragraphs. I could convert these to HTML

s like: > > > 0 > > > >

]]> > > >

> 0 > Btw, istead of

]]> you can write