* [Fwd: Aladdin Ghostscript 6.0 is released]
@ 2000-02-04 15:43 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2000-02-04 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

-------- Original Message --------
Betrifft: Aladdin Ghostscript 6.0 is released
Datum: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:59:44 -0800
Von: "L. Peter Deutsch" <ghost@aladdin.com>

Aladdin Ghostscript 6.0 is now available. Please see
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/aladdin/get600.html for details on how to get
it.

This release features essentially complete PostScript LanguageLevel 3 and
PDF 1.3 interpreters, as well as a much improved ps2pdf utility (similar to
Adobe Acrobat Distiller) that finally handles fonts well.

Please report problems in Ghostscript by e-mail to bug-gs@aladdin.com using
the reporting form that you will find in doc/Bug-form.htm in the Ghostscript
fileset. We can't promise to investigate every problem, but if you don't
provide us with a fully-filled-out reporting form, we definitely will not
investigate.

Aladdin is committed to continuing the development of Ghostscript as a fully
competitive commercial-quality product as well as an unsupported, freely
redistributable package for end users. If you are, or you know someone who
might be, a hardware, software, or system OEM interested in licensing
Ghostscript for incorporation in a commercial product (either embedded or
host-based), please contact our exclusive licensing partner, Artifex
Software Inc., at info@artifex.com.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-02-04 15:43 UTC | newest]