* [Fwd: Grid and fonts]
@ 2000-02-05 14:03 Michal Kvasnicka
From: Michal Kvasnicka @ 2000-02-05 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1147 bytes --]

From: Michal Kvasnicka <qasar@econ.muni.cz>
To: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
Subject: Grid and fonts
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 15:00:12 +0100

Hallo you all!

Can you advice me, please, in what way is the grid-mode related to fonts?
I have this problem: I want to typeset on the grid (with switching from
one to two columns and back often). I have no problems with common
fonts (like cmr or ptm), but with some font I've bought (Valencial)
the grid is spoiled. The problem is fixed,  if it is used this way

\stopcolumns
\chapter{...}
\startcolumns

What's the problem? How to fix it generally?

Many thanks for your answer.

M.K.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-02-05 14:03 UTC | newest]