* Re:TeXexec
@ 2000-02-08 10:12 Dan Seracu
From: Dan Seracu @ 2000-02-08 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again!

I solved the problem by downloading the ActiveState Perl. Now it is
working.
Thanks to you all!

Dan Seracu

* Re: Re: Texexec
       [not found] ` <Pine.LNX.4.44.0307041825050.17202-200000@twain.marshallwar d.net>
@ 2003-07-07 23:35   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-07-07 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 18:39 04/07/2003 -0500, Marshall Ward wrote:

>[mdw162@twain tmp]$ texexec --pdfarrange --paper=letter*letter --print=2up
>--result=out.pdf testcert10.pdf testcert11.pdf
>
>### Output attached as out.log ###
>

>##### RESILT FILE INFO #####
>
>[mdw162@twain tmp]$ pdfinfo out.pdf
>Creator:      TeX
>Producer:     pdfTeX-0.14h

better update to pdftex 1.0 or higher !

At this point I'm not really asking for help, but trying to maybe help
>point out a bug.  It's texexec version 2.6, but if there is any other
>info you need please let me know.  Oh --- and I know you're probably not
>the main developer/maintainer, but there wasn't one listed.  So I'm going
>through you. :-)

can you download the latest beta?

- make sure that you run the right texexec i.e. 3.2
- you need to regenerate the format

but, forst, try the texexec i sent you (which is 3.2) (check symlinks)

hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl