* Math module & \boldsymbol
@ 2000-04-17  9:07 Michal Kvasnicka
From: Michal Kvasnicka @ 2000-04-17  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo!

I've updated the Math module and found there the \boldsymbol
command (I guess the meaning is the same as in the LaTeX).
I tried to use it this way:
    \usemodule[math]
    \starttext
    \placeformula $$\beta \boldsymbol{\beta} \beta$$
    \placeformula $$a \boldsymbol{a} a$$
    \stoptext
But I've got the error message:
    ! Math formula deleted: Insufficient symbol fonts.
    <argument> ...{\hbox {$\m@th \scriptscriptstyle a$
                                                  }}
    \math@atom #1#2->\binrel@ {#1}\binrel@@ {#2
                                           }
    \do\boldsymbol ...$\m@th \scriptscriptstyle #1$}}}
                                                  \endgroup
    <argument> a \boldsymbol {a}
    \dodoplaatsformule ...}{#2}{}{}}\dostartformula #3
                                                  \dostopformula \else
\def ...
    l.4 \placeformula $$a \boldsymbol{a} a$$
(The same one on \beta).
The TeX's hint was:
    Sorry, but I can't typeset math unless \textfont 2
    and \scriptfont 2 and \scriptscriptfont 2 have all
    the \fontdimen values needed in math symbol fonts.

What should I do to improve it, i.e. to typeset stuff like bold betas?

With many greetings

Michal Kvasnicka

--
Economics is the only field in which two people can get a Nobel Prize
for saying exactly the opposite things.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-04-17  9:07 UTC | newest]