Hi, according to the section "Custom citation renderings" in the bibliography manual, I have specified an own setup for citation rendering. However, this seems only to work for single citations (of one source). I want to also specify the separator but did not get it to run. Here is a minimal example: ``` \setupinteraction[state=start] \startbuffer[testdata] @Book{knuth1, author = {Donald E. Knuth}, title = {TEX and METAFONT. New directions in typesetting}, year = {1979}, publisher = {Addison-Wesley}, } @Article{someother, author = {Some Person and Some Otherperson}, title = {Another title}, year = {1900}, } \stopbuffer % enable tracing \enabletrackers[publications, publications.crossref, publications.details, publications.cite, publications.strings] \usebtxdataset[main][testdata.buffer] \usebtxdefinitions[aps] \setupbtx[dataset=main] \definebtxrendering[bibrendering][aps][dataset=main, numbering=short] \setupbtxlist[aps][ alternative=b, distance=.5em, ] \definebtx[aps:cite:special][aps:cite][ left={((}, right={))}, separator:2={sfd}, separator:3={sfd}, separator:4={sfd}, ] \startsetups btx:aps:cite:special % just a dummy \btxcitereference \currentbtxtag \stopsetups \setupbtx[aps:cite][ alternative=special, ] \starttext Both said something~\cite[knuth1, someother]. \placelistofpublications[bibrendering] \stoptext ``` The output of this is: > Both said something ((knuth1someother)). How can I get the separator to work? My expectation would be: > Both said something ((knuth1sfdsomeother)). or > Both said something ((knuth1sfd someother)). Best, Gerion