* solved: verse/lines
@ 2000-06-29 18:44 Hraban
From: Hraban @ 2000-06-29 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

I cried inter alia about the problem, that my "verse"
environment (deducted from "\startlines \stoplines")
wouldn't work.
I've found my error:
I had a "%\\" after each line, because I "translated"
the code from LaTeX, that needs a "\\" at the end of
each line in the verse environment.

But in ConTeXt (Plain TeX?) you must not have anything,
even comment, after a line in a "lines" environment.

I deleted the tags, and it works. One item more.
I'm getting closer...

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
http://angerweit.tikon.ch/
http://www.planet-interkom.de/fiee.visuelle/formelsammlung.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-29 18:44 UTC | newest]