* bug report (perhaps)
@ 2000-07-26 21:20 Hraban
From: Hraban @ 2000-07-26 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

the following commands gave errors:

-- \note[ref] (after a \footnote[ref]{text} )

-- \nohyphen (you told me, but it doesn't work; not found in docs)

-- Width of tables: I tried (with layout width=11cm)
   \setuptables[width=11cm] and \placetable[here,width=11cm]
   The tables are always a bit too wide. If I use "width=fit",
   they're a bit too narrow.

-- If I use \splittable, the table is always split, even if it
   would fit into one page.

-- Some tables have irregular empty cells or empty lines.
   Always when a \quotation follows to a \NC TeX jumps
   to the next line (LF, no CR)

Are this known bugs or my faults?

further:

-- a background, defined as overlay, is above the cut marks,
   should be below. (Not so important, but perhaps you should
   change the code, so that marks are always set above all other;
   that would make work easier for workers in printshops...)

-- docs: ex-files.pdf seems to be encrypted anyhow
  (ghostview tells me so) and can't be displayed with xpdf or gv.
  (There's no Acrobat Reader available for LinuxPPC, couldn't test it)

hraban.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-26 21:20 UTC | newest]