* greek characters
@ 2005-05-11 12:42 Jörg Hagmann
From: Jörg Hagmann @ 2005-05-11 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list members,

I left the font questions until last, but I now need to replace my
alpha ("alpha-ketoglurate") etc to greek letters. The only way I could
achieve this was by using $\alpha$, but there must be a better way?
Thank you very much, Jörg.

PD Dr.med. Jörg Hagmann-Zanolari
Institute of Biochemistry and Genetics
DKBW, University of Basel
Mattenstrasse 28
CH-4058 Basel
Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)61 6953049

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-11 12:42 UTC | newest]