* Re: Several little questions
@ 2000-09-22 17:22 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2000-09-22 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt

Hraban wrote:

> How can I change the indent setting for \start/stopquotation?
> I don't understand the definitions in main-002.tex... ;-(
> I'd like to get no right indent and no at the very first line.

Isn't there a before option, i.e.

\setupquotation[before=\noindent]

or so?

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Re: Indent
@ 2000-09-22 18:11     ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2000-09-22 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt

Hraban wrote:

> Sorry Berend, you're right: I can use this for the first
> paragraph indent.
> But the quote should get no indent *at the right hand side*, too.

If you want a quotation without left or right white space, see
\setupnarrower:

\setupquotation
	[left=0pt,
	 right=0pt]

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Several little questions
@ 2000-09-22 18:38 Hraban
From: Hraban @ 2000-09-22 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again!

(1)
Sometimes I need a footnote to a cite that is set
within \start/stopquotation. If I set the \footnote
before \stopq., the sign appears before the quotemark,
if I set it behind (even directly), it appears in a
new line.
But the footmark sign should stand directly after the
quotemark. Is this possible?

(2)
Is there a equivalent to \page for columns?
(like \newcolumn or only \column)

(3)
\setuphead	[chapter]
		[style=\tfc\it, number=no, page=yes, align=right]
"page=yes" (new page for chapter, right?) seems to be
ignored mostly.
Sometimes I get a strange page makeup: One page ends
(middle of a sentence) somewhere about at mid height,
only to set the last couple of lines of the chapter
to the next page, followed by the next chapter.
Is this a problem of my "old" pdftex, or did I make
mistakes in the setup of heads or what?

(4)
Is there a more "contexty" way to define:
\clubpenalty=9500
\widowpenalty=10000
\tolerance=1750
\emergencystretch=12 pt
?

(5)
Is it possible to join a paragraph to another?
-> There's a line containing the author and source
after most sections, that should stick to the last
par of the section.

(6)
How can I change the indent setting for \start/stopquotation?
I don't understand the definitions in main-002.tex... ;-(
I'd like to get no right indent and no at the very first line.

Thank you!

Greetings by the Hraban!

* Indent
@ 2000-09-22 19:53   ` Hraban
From: Hraban @ 2000-09-22 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > How can I change the indent setting for \start/stopquotation?
> Isn't there a before option, i.e.
> \setupquotation[before=\noindent]

Sorry Berend, you're right: I can use this for the first
paragraph indent.
But the quote should get no indent *at the right hand side*, too.

hraban.