* [Fwd: global cross file refs]
@ 2000-10-10 20:26 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2000-10-10 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 983 bytes --]

From: Berend de Boer <berend@pobox.com>
To: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
Subject: Re: global cross file refs
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:25:30 +0200

Hans Hagen wrote:

> the next release will have an option \setupreferencing[global=yes] which
> permits you to omit the somefile:: prefix, but of course at the cost of
> conflicting refs in multiple loaded files. Nevertheless, sometimes this
> feature canbe handy.

I've used \useexternaldocument heavily, so this is handy.

Is it possible to limit what is global? I.e. I seldom need figures or
chapters, but often I refer to class definitions, or data models. So a
kind of selective global, perhaps based on prefix or something like
that.

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-10-10 20:26 UTC | newest]